Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

I love your humor

You slander these companies with such cleverness. I admire your resilience.

Rebecca Whack: Friday Rebecca Whack: Friday

Great Idea, Poor Execution

There are a lot of flaws with the game. Mostly the physics. It almost seems like, the more upgrades I get, the shorter distance I travel because of a lot of physic blockades.

GS vs. TI - North Face GS vs. TI - North Face

Eh...

This song is pretty poorly produced. Repetitive intro. Followed by an extremely hard clipping snare that stays the same pace throughout. The whole song seemed to have a little bit to much distortion. The bass was just plain annoying. Plus a dubstep beat never occurred once in this entire song. You've got your hands on an electro house track instead of a dubstep one. Though I did like 2:45. Though everything else was rather poor. Work on mastering. Other than that the vibes were good. Nice vocal clip btw.

GirlStep responds:

If the intro's too long, people bitch. If the intro's too short, people bitch. I can't please everyone.

The snare isn't clipping, it's just heavily distorted. For the first half it does stay in the same place; however, after the drop it changes up. I guess you didn't notice.

This isn't electro house. If anything it's "fidget house", however the closest genre to put that in is dubstep.

Read TIMarbury's review to see why it was mastered the way it was.

And that's all I have to say to you. Sorry you didn't enjoy it I guess.

Last Night I RAGED Last Night I RAGED

Oh hey, lemme face check this bush

DEMACIAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reptiore responds:

More like DUMBASSIA!!!

Heaven Rd.2 (Gabberstep Mix) Heaven Rd.2 (Gabberstep Mix)

Massive presets